- Phone: (281) 537-7110
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Portnow is a 2011 graduate of Suffolk University Law School. He also holds a LL.M. in Taxation from Temple University School of Law and a B.A. in English from Yeshiva University, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. John is originally from the greater Boston area and moved to Houston to work for a Houston based tax consulting firm, where he spent several years assisting small and midsize businesses take advantage of various tax credits and incentives. In that position, John also consulted on FBAR, passive / active determinations, hobby losses, and he helped represent clients in federal / state tax audits and tax litigation.
- 2011 graduate of Suffolk University Law School
- LL.M. in Taxation from Temple University School of Law
- B.A. in English from Yeshiva University, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- Estate planning
- Business planning
- Woodlands Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Estate and Financial Forum